- Indication: first metatarsal-cuneiform fusion
- Range: Short plates / Long plates
Left & Right option
- Presslock® compression hole: 3.5 mm locking screw
- Transversal screw hole: 3.5 mm locking screw
- Radius of curvature: preservation of the anterior tibial tendon
Standard compression hole:
- Accomodates with 3.0 non-locking screws
- Delivers 1.5 mm of additional compression
- Corresponds to areas with high bone density
For locking or non-locking 3.0 or 3.5 mm screws
Visual alignment guide for arthrodesis line:
Precise positioning of the plate in relation to the arthrodesis line
Visual alignment guide for compressive plantar screw:
Exact positioning of the MTP plate in relation to the interfragmentary screw
The Presslock® slot generates mechanical compression between two bone segments, before subsequent locking in the threaded part of the slot. To receive 1.5mm of additional locking compression, use the gold drill guide, specifically designed for this technology. If compression is not desired, the Presslock® drill-guide can be reversed and used in the ‘neutral’ position with the arrow facing away from the bone segment.
Monoaxial & Polyaxial System
The Airlock® Ø3.0mm and Ø3.5mm locking and non-locking screws may be used in all Airlock plate fixation holes. However the standard compression hole only accomodate Ø3.0mm non-locking screws, and the Presslock® compression hole only accomodate Ø3.5mm locking screws.
- Monoaxial locking screws
- Polyaxial non-locking screws
- Tapered head
- Self-tapping design
- Self-retaining driver / screw interface
Additional compression can be achieved with a combined Nexis Ø4.0mm headless compression screw, beveled PECA Compressive Ø4.0mm screw, or Nexis Ø5.0mm headless compression screw.
All instrumentation is conveniently organized and color coded.
Airlock with Presslock Upgrade
Airlock 2.0 Reduction Instruments
Prior to use of the Novastep® system, carefully read the surgical technique, the instructions for use (IFU) and all packaging label information related to the implants and instruments.
Medical devices. Implants: Class IIb-CE1639; Instruments: Class I-CE / Class IIa-CE1639.